Friday, March 5, 2010

Going Online

I uploaded the Color Kiddies files this morning, and now the site in online. The last time I did a website was Pelicula, for my writer-friend David. I'm not so much of a web designer, but I think the websites I made look pretty good.

I consider Color Kiddies as being in beta. There's not a lot of content in there, so my challenge over the next few weeks would be to beef things up. More coloring pages, and not just of animals. I'll be trying a few different things and see which clicks. Putting Color Kiddies together has been a great creative alternative for me.

Of course, the website takes me away from my other creative endeavors, but I'm the type of person who needs to diversify every now and then. Helps keeps things fresh and opens the mind to new perspectives...or something like that.

I'll have my first set of updates over the weekend. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment